Monday, December 26, 2005

Time To Create

The week after Christmas always seems such a luxury of Time. I always overplan these few days and never achieve all I had hoped to do. I suppose I am only answeraable to myself during this time, but there are so many impediments that have accumulated over the months and now clamor for attention. Never have time for leisurely breakfasts...Now eggs over easy with sausage at Silver Spurs...then to Angelika to peoplewatch and maybe take in a film... need this break in the action...still plenty of time to create. Not really. Studio is a mess. New equipment and applications to install...but now I see how it fits together...even sitting in the lounge of the Angelika, I catch a subdued rhythm of energy dissipated by the holidays. Stop trying to control tbe time, just appreciate the disclosure of time as a gift of becoming...It is what it is. No more. no less, and it's been quite a ride.

1 comment:

Wyzard said...

from your (vjm) comments, i am impatient tp read your next blog....yours is an honest, direct style, but also reading many layers of an experience with such a rich sense of rhythm...

odd, that at this moment there is a medium, a virtual consciousness connecting those who somehow are intuitively aware and alert...